Job Title : 6point6 – Apprenticeship Technology Analyst
Employer : 6point6
Location : London
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital & Technology Solutions Professional
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00016
Brief Description : This is a three-year course. You will get the opportunity to work in all areas of 6point6 whilst gaining exposure to Application Development/Software Engineering, DevOps, Testing, Cyber Security, Data and Architecture practices. We will give you the required skills to become a consultant in one of our services.
Qualifications Required : A GCSE in English and Maths
A-Levels or recent experience within technology
Vacancy Detail : After year one, we would expect you to pick a specialist area and will give you the tools required not only to become a technical expert but a well-rounded consultant with the skills to work with clients and manage stakeholders. From there you will gain a better understanding of how we work as a company and what it takes to become an expert in your field.
What we offer
● A degree in partnership with Ada, The National College for Digital Skills within your relevant field – Data, Software Engineering or Technical Consulting
● On the job training from industry experts both in the classroom and on projects with our clients
● The chance to diversify across our five services – cyber security, cloud, architecture, data, engineering, strategy, and design
● On the job learning, whilst working on some of the biggest technology transformations in the UK
● A clearly defined career path with fast tracked career progression
● The opportunity to gain industry renowned certifications
● Support from our experienced team and a mentor
● The opportunity to be creative
● The opportunity to train and work with likeminded individuals
The Role and how you’ll develop
● A three-year programme where you’ll be given the opportunity to work across our five services.
● The chance to work with technical experts who have delivered on some of the most technical challenging and complex projects in both the public and private sector
● You’ll be given a mentor who will help you progress both technically but also as a person, giving you the skills needed to become a successful consultant.
● You’ll work with different clients and on challenging technology focussed projects where you can learn new skills with a focus not only on technology but consulting skills.
● You’ll be given the chance to be creative and work on internal projects to demonstrate your skills and what you have learnt during the programme.
● You’ll have access to our Learning and Development platforms and full support to gain professional certifications
Positions Available : 9
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 25,000.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 23/07/2021
Possible Start Date : 04/10/2021
Personal Qualities : Be a trusted advisor
Be the “go-to” expert
Have an entrepreneurial spirit – innovation and imagination
Be resourceful – flexible, agile and accommodative
Be a brand ambassador
Skills Required : Exposure to some programming languages or an understanding of basic principles of security and networking
An interest and passion in technology – Cyber Security, Data or Software Engineer
You will an inquisitive nature and like to solve real world problems using technology
Be a self-starter and be happy to develop as part of a team or learn individually
An outgoing personality who is not afraid to challenge the status quo
Future Prospects : Become a technology analyst.
Training to be Provided : Our Level 6 standard is integrated with a degree in Digital & Technology solutions which is validated by the Open University. Each cohort spends their first 6 weeks at college taking part in our Launchpad training.
This training not only covers modules for the degree programme but also ensures to prepare you for the workplace. Following the Launchpad training you will return to your employer for 7-8 weeks returning to Ada for one-week blocks on a rotation basis.
The map below shows the employer's location