Job Title : Want to become a tech consultant? - North West
Employer : Ada, National College for Digital Skills
Location : Manchester
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital & Technology Solutions Professional
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00009
Brief Description : Register your interest in a North West based tech consultancy apprenticeship with Ada, National College for Digital Skills.
Qualifications Required : Each vacancy will have its own individual set of requirements, set by the employer. However, all candidates for an Ada apprenticeship will be expected to:
- Have 5 GCSES, A*-C or the new grades 4-9, including Maths & English Language (or equivalent)
- Have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have been a resident in an EU country for the past 3 years
- Be educated at the minimum of Level 3 (A-Levels, BTEC, NVQ L3)
- Be at least 18 years of age
Vacancy Detail : Looking to kickstart your career as a tech consultant? Then a degree apprenticeship with Ada is the perfect fit for you. During the three year course, you will spend 20% of your time at the College working towards a BSc in Digital and Technology Solutions. The other 80% of the programme is spent in full-time employment as a technology consultant, working on cutting-edge projects with real-world business applications. As part of your employment package, you will receive a full-time salary.
During your apprenticeship, you will study the following areas (and more!):
- Ethics and Commercial Reasoning
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Computer Programming
- Project Management
Click ‘Apply’ below to register your interest in this programme. By providing your details, this will increase your chances of being shortlisted when vacancies arise with our employer partners.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : To Be Specified - Determined by employer.
Application Deadline Date : 30/09/2021
Possible Start Date : 04/10/2021
Personal Qualities : Interest in technology
Willingness to learn
Skills Required : Logical and creative problem-solving skills
Training to be Provided : Our Level 6 standard is integrated with a degree in Digital & Technology solutions which is validated by the Open University. Each cohort spends their first 6 weeks at college taking part in our Launchpad training.
This training not only covers modules for the degree programme but also ensures to prepare you for the workplace. Following the Launchpad training you will return to your employer for 7-8 weeks returning to Ada for one-week blocks on a rotation basis.
The map below shows the employer's location